2010年12月30日星期四

2010-12/27/_ garden Buddha

Classification: you promised I've fallen for a long time no write long text. The future will be written. But I think from now on. My life has been carried out, some fluctuation, total calm. I like calm. First see Nietzsche book grade or grade, a male teacher to come on the ideological and moral education, now remember his last name of the field, weatax attorney irsring a big glasses, sound a bit rough. At that time male teacher, so deep impression of him. I remember he said a Word, you know, the more you know, the more you know less, you do not know. My mum! I think these words in the then I (estimated including my classmates) heart simply incomprehensible. But I vaguely remember then I can understand so little. Because he has this specific description of what it means. Of course, I'm aware of. I suddenly thought of a name: Chara Stora says. I know this is a book, but don't know who wrote it. Can't remember where you can see, it suddenly just want to see this book. From online to find, but didn't. I was so surprised! this is less the more you want. I book this attitude. Then four. Suddenly think of Mr. CY. SMS to really have to ask. So to my hand. It seems to me that looked damn write so well. I have moved to how such as what. Translated, the language is beautiful enough to me to do. First to the field to the wedding I suddenly received a phone call, mouth and said I was getting married. I don't know who he is, but it sounds familiar. After a short-resolved, I know this is Li orangutan. Thus, in the last day of January, I and URN third set off from the Canal Bridge. It seems I'm not sitting too long oklahoma injury lawyer
distance bus, that is my life for the first time. In the car, we discussed the way how to track, how amazing and killings. Finally, the discussion from the programme are of no use. Because ultimately the comic script does not belong to me. First drove my dad said he was a soldier of the pilot training materials also at home. I feel strange to death, how could the results of a find also? really. Originally I was trying to understand what is driving the car, as a result a thick book almost all automobile structure. So I started the research of automobile construction. And understand how to drive. In a silver wind and low night, in a way no people. I also remember that I drink too much, suddenly came to drive. Lao Yang and his pregnalos angeles tax lawyernt wife was sitting in the car, I started to open. The results blew two back or three tempered, ultimately, put a little. The original drive is as simple as that. I told him that I can remove the engines, he cannot believe. In fact, I don't particularly trust, because I only understand its structure, not dismantled. First look completely at a concert video, Nightwish, watercress and ordered search out of the picture haven't gu. Film with eDonkey, suddenly found the night like a concert video, just point the download. After downloading, find that this is how I found out on the watercress. Always look at it, I gradually found actually rock and not imaginary tearing his throat roar of music all the way. First in one day trip today, I just know I for unfamiliar environment there is a kind of fear. This fear is minor, I want to go for a walk, but fear of a person to the alien. I don't know what is fear. But when I really in the familiar environment, and relaxed. I always thought that the trip is a great thing, you need to do a lot of ready to go. Finally, one day I feel tired, the next night morning I get to another place. Other cities in the County. First listen to foreign radio broadcasts Angel at the field work for a period of time, to recommend a local broadcasts. I really like. First concert in 2008, the spot to have the name to move from a music of Egypt. I thought it was: a man by his talk, I have read the Bible �� out of Egypt ". That summer, I downloaded that I thought the songs. Then listen to the lyrics, no, just a long music. After listening to it over and over again, I feel verygood. Always listen for two years. I know it is a music that is a capital call maxim of bombs. But I had no idea this person for more information, in addition to the name. I just listen to music, no matter who he is. This summer, suddenly the day's newspaper says he is coming to my city piano. I've never been in a concert, concert or theatre scene seen, heard, just think, if this is the scene should be how to feel. I hesitate, do not know whether it is worthwhile to buy a ticket in addition to the names of other people who know nothing about concert tickets. She said, you should go. I therefore think that two possible results, one is worth; the second is not worth it. But only visited the site before we know whether it is worthwhile. I started to look up some information, he knew that he was the fastest in the world playing the piano. I bought tickets. That day, the first time in my life alone to foreigners fast swallowed some garbage. Share good seat after to get junk food, two girls sitting up there, so I had to squeeze a squeeze. Fortunately, a four-seater. Two girls said their own, beautiful that said I want to interview him, take some photos. I understand what they're talking about a man who will be playing the piano. I first took the initiative to open and a girl talk. Only a few sentences. I asked a few questions, she asked a few questions. First receive send books to swallow the micro-Bo's comments Miss, my dear sister saw, followed the to my micro-Bo. See my feelings of Nietzsche's book is a good buy. So start your article I ever revert to a bar. Start saying to borrow Nietzsche's book to me. I was flattered by men. Because I don't like to lend the book to any one person, standing in this perspective, is very rare. She is also true. Said his books wrote many words, drawing a multicolor bar, in less than ten minutes, so far as to state that gave me a present. I was surprised. I refuse, she continuously sent. Added MSN, start a chat. Say you want to send the book to someone high to me. Thus, the higher one's book to my desk. FirstReprint Bowen see swallows Miss Bowen, very much. So reproduced. First write Chinese poems when listening to the University, the University of languages, not the newspaper name, just heard a few times. Heard her speak Chinese poems of rhyme. Didn't quite understand, but a more or less the same. The city has a section on literature, free to add it in. Each month there are posting. So I wrote "poppy" and "dream order. First understanding of philosophy from Harvard University in Al-Quds, browse to the United States. Find a post called the "Harvard's most popular philosophy". Points out, is fair. Download a set, look after almost cry. I found that I actually haven't been to University. My University is a school, not ideology. Especially when I see a young student named a Feng's surname after answering the question. First and with the train I always train alone. This time different. Myself included two people together. Back and forth. First drank two back to wine, eating meals of rural northern Hebei. In the winter will change habits. As Occidental will adjust their tables to accommodate any daylight saving time, the concept of time. In winter, take two meal every day. Half past nine in the morning, drink too much wine. The air is very good, the Sun is warm. My city has for many years without that kind of sunshine. Future there will be no more.

没有评论:

发表评论