2011年1月17日星期一

Luxury villas in women "12" _ dawn

CategoMortgage Loans Bad Creditry: novels Zhou Tao lying on the bed, looked out the window bright moonlight, looking backdallas wavefront lasik to last scene outside the home. since and Lin Shan meet in the salon, started separation between husband and wife, returned home in the cold, cold, cold tables, although he often staying with his Secretary Tian Tian, it was just join in for the fun of it, his heart was really loved or Lin Shan. Day night Zhou Tao back to home in the, take with wine stiff, tapping with Lin Shan bedroom of door, called road; ?Lin Shan door, I has said, Lin Shan wearing pajamas,florida accident attorney open has door, cold cold to, has what thing fast says, I tired has, Zhou Tao cried out to to;? �� forgive I good did? I is really love you of ?Lin Shan jealousy to;? this is you to I than all woman are happiness of commitment did? and other woman in together, back again you love I, you not of funny did? you don't forget has I most hate was is feelings Shang of betrayal ?Zhou Tao looking with wife full of body,? �� are strange I moment confused, do Xia has wrong, I must modified, says with tries to embrace Lin Shan, has is Lin Shan a to down in ground, then annoyed has Zhou Tao ?has what great, even a children also does not health? Lin Shanda anger to; ?you to found will for you health children of people is! back do what, we divorce? Zhou Tao anger road; ?divorce on divorce?. Zhou Tao after leaving home, and Tian Tian cohabit together, he watched the sleeping beside Tian Tian, she is beautiful and warm, lively character with people their age difference is too big, and gentle, skilled, and knowledgeable, compared to the beauty of Lin Shmedical malpractice lawyers new yorkan Lin Shan more suits their, he hated deeply, and regret not. one afternoon, Zhou Tao Lin Shan recebeverly hills plastic surgeryived calls about meeting after their marriage, he often goes to the tea room. Think of the tea room Zhou Tao pain in my heart, that is Lin Shan's favorite place, where the surroundings, a cup of tea, a comfortable piece of music, and Lin Shan talk and laugh, and spent countless unforgettable time. Zhou Tao came to the tea room, sat on them often sat on the location of the window when Lin Shan came in, Lin Shan looks and is with its own spirit so much hair high punch, black suit, is stately and elegant, mature beauty of woman is displayed. Lin Shan Road; ' have you waiting for ' Zhou Tao says ' I just to ' Lin Shan took one look at familiar teahouse, mocking; ' here has left us many joys and today everything is over, Zhou Tao slowly I already broke your heart, because of my fault, make us a happy marriage came to an end, even though I am sorry, but I know all this already irretrievably. Lin Shan Road, I have written an application for divorce, you sign it! Zhou Tao received the application for divorce, trembling and wrote his own name. Zhou Tao sadness; ' that the Villa is yours! these two years the real estate business is bad, lost a lot of money last year, I called you over 2 million! Zhou Tao tears ' Lin Shan, I sorry for you, failed to live up to you, I sincerely apologize to you, Lin Shan grin; ' you don't say, edge here, perhaps this is we? Lin Shan up glasses, a toast to our parting! say you raise a glass one gulp, turn left in tears. looked at Lin Shan Zhou Tao go back, is in the heart of care, he did not know until your heart is also deeply in love with Lin Shan, he hates himself did not take advantage of their happiness, he picked up the bottle grunts grunts to drink down, wobbly cried and looked at the empty bottle; service---service---,---on wine.

没有评论:

发表评论