2011年1月17日星期一

I would recommend Wang Huibo Haikou School of Economics, Institute of tourism and support college students a second baby mother

I would recoflorida accident attorneymmend Compte d' �� pargnebeverly hills plastic surgery Orange and supported the school of Economics, Imedical malpractice lawyers new yorknstitute for tourism studies school in Haikou Wang Huibo students join the Communist Yodallas wavefront lasikuth League and the national rasoir �� lectrique scooMortgage Loans Bad Creditter_home am �� lioration Heidi Federation to host, China Youth daily and China University media Union contractors, New Oriental education technology group in cooperation with the 2010 looking for "star of Chinese College students ' self" activities, win School of Economics, Institute for tourism studies school in Haikou baby BMW Wang Hui traducteur anglais Chinois Bo classmate van Priv �� d'Assurance "titre=" I recommend and support the School of Economics, Institute for tourism studies school in Haikou Wang Huibo students "/> as far as I know, Wang Huibo students striving to deeds are as follows: personal story material Wang Huibo, male, Han nationality, born in January 1989, Haikou economic Institute IFT 09 undergraduate majors in tourism management. motto: the man is its own worst enemy! life goal: to be a public servant who serve with love, with power to benefit the people people! feedback Haikou School of economics as a teaching assistant, Assistant General Secretary of the Institute for tourism studies mission, members of the class. since its entrance, have been engaged in mission work in total, in line with teachers, students, exercise its own as a point of service, will continue to expand and improve their overall quality. ?poor children as early as the pants ? I was born in remote and economically backward country, Grandpa old and frail, mothers suffer from Meniere's syndrome and a wide range of diseases such as coronary heart disease, go to Beijing to heal is not improved, now rely on medication injections to maintain the status quo. Economy comes mainly from the father of the family planted several acres of Glebe, as age increases and perennial father of strain, PERIARTHRITIS of shoulder behind and stomach, but he hasn't been crushed by the burden of life, but dogged perseverance supports this. In August of 2006, I went in the County of, my home, this is both happy and sad, was the first in my family get into high school, sadness is thousands of dollars in tuition. This worry his father from his grief in the air, I was able to feel the hardships of life, poor living conditions I learned self-reliance of self-reliance. The next day I went along with cousin to ice-cream factory to do unskilled labourer in the County, while earning very little, but for me, as long as they can help reduce the burden it would be nice, when you got the money found himself suddenly grew up and proudly say: ?I can own hands to do some of the best things for the home?. I successfully graduated from high school with the help of relatives and get admitted to the sea the undergraduate school of Economics, most of these achievements should be grateful for is my father. New year after the end of this summer, call called my mother told me, she is now very serious, and would frequently fall ill and needed surgery to Beijing. I could feel her from her tone of voice for more than 10 years is illness plaguing the helplessness of, but also can feel her desire to have a healthy body. I told her on the phone must have a good doctor, do not consider anything else. I know that if it is not the severity of the mother, she is not going to do the surgery. A few days later, I students Uncle introduced a bit of migrant workers, Haikou, a few people, came to the Mannings perfume Bay Villa sites to work, you can earn some living expenses, reduce the burden on family, secondly you can learn some social experiences. During work at the site, we, like migrant workers, day against the Sun, doing heavy physical work at night to sleep in on all sides in unventilated work shed, and the Will there be mosquitoes with your companion, bite you can't sleep. one day while working, a peasant-Uncle saw I worked very hard, they said to me, students work, tired! your parents every day as is the case, you must do a good job after going back to school to learn. You look at the people who sat in the Office, more than we earned, but not the wind, rainforest does not, the Sun does not. Also human, two carried on the shoulders of one head difference with them what it is!: so make sure you have a good read, why do you think parents so hard every day? it is not for you, don't live up to the parents of your expectations! listen to Uncle labor remarks, I feel as if a knife were being twisted in one ' s heart. Although we are only a few days, but I really appreciate the money difficult, more parents are not easy. Could not help but sigh road: a penny to two and a half after the ?flower?. Although this work was taken, but we learned a number of social experience, but also deeply appreciate the parents earn money easily. While my family was not very good, but it makes me feel more mature, sedate, sensible. In an article seen in the saying: "don't disdain at the College for poor students. "I believe in this statement. I will be more strict with themselves in later life, harder to learn, to change, changes in living conditions in the home. I have reason to believe that I have the ability and determination! I! ?learning by heart, and strive to top? as a young college student, our primary task is to learn. With a strong desire for knowledge and exploration, in a sea of knowledge constantly traveling. Not only did I upright with clear learning objectives, learning, and an effective approach to learning: I not only seriously listen to take notes in class, complete teacher assigned tasks on time, but also in the active learning after school. Subjects of study you are interested in, such as politics, philosophy, literature, and so on. In learning, learning methods, I focus on summarizing laws, study finds inadequate, which not only improves your learner, but also improves your ability to analyze problems. Almost all of my spare time is spent in the library, Assistant teacher at a time when you call, saying ?is the first thing you do in the library then??, that mention this when chatting with students at a time, student jokes: ?do you love libraries??, perhaps I really love the library, in love with her profound knowledge. Since recognizing the importance of English, require they adhere to practice spoken English, must listen to songs in English before going to bed, now spoken English is a little bit of progress, I also believe that the near future be able to speak fluent English, chat with foreigners and enjoy the English brought me happiness! I also insist on extracurricular books every day, such as the reader, and the forest, the youth law digest and other publications, their writing and language skills has greatly increased. Learning through in the first year of College, in the final overall evaluation of the school year of the freshman class not only made the first good results, but also professional ranks third in good results have been achieved, by virtue of this smooth access to ?national? inspirational scholarship, which greatly motivated me to have to study hard, harder to learn professional knowledge, becoming a knowledge of University students. ?Work hard and reap the very profitable feedback? Haikou School of economics as a teaching, my spirit of service to students the principles of work, the problems encountered in learning for students to actively and promptly to the College Dean's Office of feedback from the students make comments and suggestions: as the Assistant General Secretary of the Academy mission, due diligence and careful work, maintain good organizational, to always honor. Working hard at the same time, I also received school leadership and teacher of praise, and won the title of ?individuals? military training, college sports title of ?workers? service stars, hotel skills contest ?individuals? title, college summer countryside three ?individuals?, such as name, title of welcome ?individuals?, which honors obtained with my hard work is not open, I'll take this as an opportunity, efforts to Institute, teachers, student services, improve their ability to work and work level, be able to take charge as Chief of the student leaders. ?Grateful heart forever heart? I'm a thankful heart, ready to help others who recalled a ban on in high school, teacher so that all students say the most wanted to do things. When I speak, I have no hesitation in saying: ?I'm going to help those who need help?, when I was in when he had said these words, the surrounding classmates stare look at me, some students also sent to laugh at voice, I know that they are making fun of me, and ridiculed me, but I am. After University, I still remember the phrase, entry up till now, I have taken the initiative to offer 2 blood. Because the money is borrowed family difficulties at school, I knew I needed help from others, but in the freshman last semester in grant evaluation, I learned that there is more difficult than I am student, so I have no hesitation in active national grants to more poor students than I am. In my current ability and effort, I can only do so much, but it can help others do what I will do my best to do, because I was a thankful heart man!

没有评论:

发表评论